Chryseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for clan members of Chryseum to use.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Latest topics
» Minecraft Project: Shinjuku Babel
True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm by Tommy

» To anyone who still views here
True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm by Nat :D

» Notice of Disbandment
True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm by Hyperf00man

» True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)
True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am by UnluckyOrpheus

» The Start of the Chryseum Collection
True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 am by Tommy

» Trusted SIs
True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 pm by Caly

» Things that take up my time when I'm not on Kgb or MegaTen
True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 am by HSamanosukeA

» POLLS UP ARE!!!
True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm by Tommy

» Random Picture.
True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 am by ppwilderspin88

Music Player

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) Empty
PostSubject: True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)   True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:59 am

Taken from my post on Aeria forums here

Added a few things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the start, I wanted a rapid that could take full advantage of Limit Breaks, meaning I would need to prey on max possible critical hits. My points are therefore all in speed (for a start on damage) and next in luck. I am level 91 as of now, so it's a few more levels before Luck maxes.

My current build -

Class 2 Attack
Class 1 Shot
Class 8 Rapid
Class 2 Curative
Class 4 Support
Class 1 Weapon Knowledge
Class 1 Survival Techniques
Class 6 Gun Knowledge
Class 1 Bless

----------

2.5 Enhance
1.2 Retaliation

Class 2 Attack is for activation of Retal. I do not recommend the use of Master's Stance.

Class 1 Shot is merely for the crit boost, 13 Snipe, a further +20 Crit

Class 8 Rapid is to activate the strongest skills of Rapid, of course, since it is my primary means of dealing damage.

Class 2 Curative, Class 4 Support, and Class 1 Bless are to activate Enhance. Sadly, this is only used for Pulse of the Armored, because I am too pansy-ish to get Tan-ki. Also, Tan-ki would prevent me from acquiring the crit boost from Harpy Sisters (+57 crit total), which would be a bit of a bummer.

Weapon Knowledge and Survival Tech are at Class 1 to activate Retal. They also take away from dura loss a little, from what I've noticed. But wasn't really the point. Nice added bonus.

Class 6 Gun Knowledge because that's where the rest of my Expertise was pumped into. It'll boost crit rate as well as take away from dura loss on my guns. There's also the skills gained at each class that boost LNG-R. Not pertinent to my goal of max crits, but you can't argue with more damage.

Current SSes that include Crit boosters include the Harpy Sisters. I plan on acquiring Raph earring soon for Crit and Luck boost to Law.

My tarots include Kali SSes and High Pixie. I'm of course replacing High Pixie with Kali when I get them, and eventually I will be replacing all of this with Morrigan when it is implemented.

I abuse Dying Hres (Using Retal to lower HP to activate Dying Light, Hresvelgr SSes) to make up for damage lost in the lost LNG-R from taroting and SSing purely for luck and crit, and not for speed. It also makes up (to some extent) for the loss of 10 LNG-R from Master's Stance. Of course, in the end, damage %s are just one part of the end damage along with LNG-R. Hopefully this helps to balance out the LNG-R lost.

I recently got ahold of the Riot set (+3 Luck and a handful of crit per piece) and have SI'd the pants and helmet onto my current gear, further boosting crit a total of +50, and boosting my luck by 6.
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) Empty
PostSubject: Re: True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)   True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am

With the introduction of Soulbreaker into True's life, he no longer needs Super Armor to help him recover when his bullets are dodged. So I've decided to take out the following, since it's no longer necessary.

Killing Enhance -

Class 2.0 Curative Magic
Class 4.0 Support Magic
Class 1.0 Bless

A total of 7k Expertise has now been freed up. I'll be filling it with the following -

Adding C4.6 Sharpshooter

Class 7.0 Shot (+6 Classes)
Class 5.0 Gun Knowledge (-1 Classes)
Class 2.0 Demonology (+2 Classes)
Total of 7k

Why Sharpshooter? To maximize his damage potential, of course. Each toggle provides a 30% racial damage bonus to a specific family. Having Class 4.5 Sharpshooter gives me just enough to have the toggles for Gakis, Kirins, and the 4 Kings, things that are obviously what I want for Ichi clears. Of course, there are many more toggles, but there aren't many more that I'd care too much about.

I WANTED Class 6.0 Sharpshooter, so I could deal more damage to not only Daisoujou, but other players as well. It would make True a PVP god. Sadly, there's just no room in it in the build unless I were to drop Retaliation. But that would be rather dumb.

I guess I'll just wait for Diaspora...
Awesomeface

...With that in mind, Diaspora build GO.

DIASPORA MADNESS BUILD

Alteration -

Class 7 Shot -> Class 9 Shot
Class 2 Demonology -> Class 4 Demonology
Class 5 Gun Knowledge -> Class 4 Gun Knowledge

Result -

Class 2 Attack
Class 8 Rapid
Class 1 Weapon Knowledge
Class 1 Survival Techniques
Class 4 Gun Knowledge
Class 9 Shot
Class 4 Demonology

--------------------------------

Class 1.2 Retaliation
Class 6.0 Sharpshooter

29k Build, only possible with Diaspora-earned Expertise.

Sacrificing just enough GK to bump up Demonology to Class 4, I can successfully have Class 6.0 Sharpshooter. I'll miss the crit rate and LNG-R bonuses, but it'll be worth the pain dealing.
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com

True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)
Page 1 of 1