Chryseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for clan members of Chryseum to use.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Latest topics
» Minecraft Project: Shinjuku Babel
GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm by Tommy

» To anyone who still views here
GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm by Nat :D

» Notice of Disbandment
GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm by Hyperf00man

» True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)
GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am by UnluckyOrpheus

» The Start of the Chryseum Collection
GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 am by Tommy

» Trusted SIs
GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 pm by Caly

» Things that take up my time when I'm not on Kgb or MegaTen
GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 am by HSamanosukeA

» POLLS UP ARE!!!
GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm by Tommy

» Random Picture.
GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 am by ppwilderspin88

Music Player

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) Empty
PostSubject: GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC)   GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Class 4.6 Demolition Dash
Class 1.0 Rush
Class 5.0 Destruction Magic
Class 7.0 Magic Control

Class 5.1 Magic Bullet
Class 5.0 Shot
Class 2.0 Curse Magic
Class 5.0 Gun Knowledge
Class 7.0 Magic Control

Primary Stat - Magic (Focus on DD first)
Secondary Stat - Speed (For boosting MB damage)
Can be completed at level 80 (A first for me to make a build that isn't completed at 90!)

This build is one that focuses on flexibility as its main point of power. It obviously cannot focus on both DD and MB damage, so it won't be as strong as any pure DD or MB.

If I were to play this build, and I intend to, I would be using DD primarily as a form of damaging things, and using MB to pick off faraway targets and deal damage using otherwise unavailable affinities to the DD. THIS BUILD WILL LIKELY JUST SELF-DESTRUCT ITSELF IN PVP DUE TO ITS WORTHLESSNESS THERE. As you may have guessed, I would not recommend its use in PVP.

The perks of this build include obtaining all skills from both the Demolition Dash and Magic Bullet chains, as well as a maxed out Magic Control Expertise for use of all damage-boosting toggles, since they would apply to both DD and MB.

---AFTERTHOUGHT---

If you add 1 class of Bless to this build, you'll gain access to COTW. Epic.
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com

GunBlader build (DD/MB with max MC)
Page 1 of 1