Chryseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for clan members of Chryseum to use.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Latest topics
» Minecraft Project: Shinjuku Babel
Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm by Tommy

» To anyone who still views here
Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm by Nat :D

» Notice of Disbandment
Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm by Hyperf00man

» True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)
Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am by UnluckyOrpheus

» The Start of the Chryseum Collection
Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 am by Tommy

» Trusted SIs
Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 pm by Caly

» Things that take up my time when I'm not on Kgb or MegaTen
Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 am by HSamanosukeA

» POLLS UP ARE!!!
Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm by Tommy

» Random Picture.
Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 am by ppwilderspin88

Music Player

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kkousaka

Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive Empty
PostSubject: Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive   Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:49 am

I'm on a crappy laptop atm so typing will suck

Class 2 Attack
Class 2.5 Shot
Class 8 Rapid
Class 0.5 Dodge
Class 1 Weapon Knowledge
Class 1 Survival Techniques
Class 9 Gun Knowledge

Level Req: 70

At, higher levels, the remaining 2k expertise can go into anything.

I've completely scrapped enhance for the sake of a few passives which should throw critical rate through the roof.

5 ranks for a single point was doable because of rapid's extreme flexibility

Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive   Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:45 am

You just had to tempt me.

I've considered converting True`Zero to this build for a long time, but just never got past the idea of dropping my Enhance and losing SA. I don't like the idea of relying on someone else to SA me, and the only solution to this is placing Tan-Ki on my top and going neutral.

Doing this would create several problems, the first being that going neutral would eliminate my Hresvelgr SS's bonus of +50% at 10% or less HP, since the pre-req for it is being Law.

The second problem would be SSing over my Celaeno SS. This would result in the loss of the +50 crit bonus I receive from the Harpy Sisters SS set, as well as MP and speed bonuses. I don't know exact numbers, but I'm pretty positive that 3 Classes of GK won't make up for this loss. I'll look into it further though. Finella may have exact numbers as to how much is added.

All in all, the loss would be too great, at least, if I were to convert. This is a good build for those wishing to avoid going Law, and want to find an alternative. But there's a lot to sacrifice in doing so. It's got good crit potential, but there are better ways to gain that crit, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com
kkousaka

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive   Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 pm

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
You just had to tempt me.

I've considered converting True`Zero to this build for a long time, but just never got past the idea of dropping my Enhance and losing SA. I don't like the idea of relying on someone else to SA me, and the only solution to this is placing Tan-Ki on my top and going neutral.

Doing this would create several problems, the first being that going neutral would eliminate my Hresvelgr SS's bonus of +50% at 10% or less HP, since the pre-req for it is being Law.

The second problem would be SSing over my Celaeno SS. This would result in the loss of the +50 crit bonus I receive from the Harpy Sisters SS set, as well as MP and speed bonuses. I don't know exact numbers, but I'm pretty positive that 3 Classes of GK won't make up for this loss. I'll look into it further though. Finella may have exact numbers as to how much is added.

All in all, the loss would be too great, at least, if I were to convert. This is a good build for those wishing to avoid going Law, and want to find an alternative. But there's a lot to sacrifice in doing so. It's got good crit potential, but there are better ways to gain that crit, in my opinion.

Thing is, SA costs a lot when you're going into all out speed and luck, I personally don't enjoy eating candies. And besides in Ichi, the enhancer's going to have to take the role of protecting the combat people.

The point of this would be to completely separate the jobs of each person in the party so that there isn't wasted potential, but the exchange is that there needs to be excellent party sync and harmony, but that comes with practice.
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive   Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:58 am

kkousaka wrote:

Thing is, SA costs a lot when you're going into all out speed and luck, I personally don't enjoy eating candies. And besides in Ichi, the enhancer's going to have to take the role of protecting the combat people.

The point of this would be to completely separate the jobs of each person in the party so that there isn't wasted potential, but the exchange is that there needs to be excellent party sync and harmony, but that comes with practice.

Well alright, I can see the point in that. It certainly would be an excellent build when complimented by an excellent enhancer, or at the very least, someone whose sole job is to SA.

It's just not in my nature to rely too heavily on other players. I rely on you or Tev, but in the case that neither of you are on, I'd have a tough time finding someone else to do things with due to the fact that some Enhancers don't see it as their job to SA. Too many lazy Enhancers nowadays.
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive   Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapid Theory - Critical Overdrive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chryseum :: Everyone :: Build Stuff-
Jump to: