Chryseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for clan members of Chryseum to use.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Latest topics
» Minecraft Project: Shinjuku Babel
Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm by Tommy

» To anyone who still views here
Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm by Nat :D

» Notice of Disbandment
Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm by Hyperf00man

» True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)
Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am by UnluckyOrpheus

» The Start of the Chryseum Collection
Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 am by Tommy

» Trusted SIs
Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 pm by Caly

» Things that take up my time when I'm not on Kgb or MegaTen
Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 am by HSamanosukeA

» POLLS UP ARE!!!
Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm by Tommy

» Random Picture.
Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 am by ppwilderspin88

Music Player

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Notice of Disbandment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

Notice of Disbandment Empty
PostSubject: Notice of Disbandment   Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:09 pm

This was not an easy choice. But there is no real future for Chryseum.

We've lost our two integral members for their own personal reasons (which I do not hold against them at all. We all have aspirations and ambitions. Chryseum was born from such ambitions). I now work full time at McDonald's, and don't have time to run the clan.

I honestly don't feel like there's a strong foundation in the clan to keep it together, especially in my recent prolonged absences while at work. Chryseum is a sinking ship.

I will be disbanding the clan 2 weeks from now, April 14th. The forums will of course still be open for use for anyone that wants to. I will probably check back every now and then, if only to review builds I've made and apply them.

Some suggestions for clans for you to move to, since I do care about your future in MegaTen -

Crayola - A wonderful clan led by Chemi. Seriously full of tons of fun people. My personal preference.

Tiaria - Another fun clan, more full of trolls, though there are some people in there worth it. Led by FetusSquid, who in herself is quite awesome. Had clan troubles in the past, but seems to be going strong.

Hazard - Led by Tommy and Caly, our two strongest members. A clan in its infancy, but it's led by two charismatic members. I'll let you draw your conclusions about them, but I honestly think the clan will go far. I will be planting my characters in here, as after the clan disbands I will likely be less active. May as well park them somewhere where they'll be useful.

Aeolis - Led by GS Kalaydo, aka [GS]Andeh or [GS]Kalaydo in game. A respectable GS, and an awesome person all round. He's a great clan leader, and their clan just recently hit level 10. Still has some room for growth, maybe some of you would like it?

I hope nobody is angry at me for this. This was my decision, based on current circumstances. Nobody is to blame, and this certainly doesn't mean the end of the world! I wish you all the best, from your ex-leader. <3 It was fun.

Last edited by UnluckyOrpheus on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com
Hyperf00man

Notice of Disbandment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Disbandment   Notice of Disbandment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm

aww i just got here to and i love the pplz here this is most unfortunate
Back to top Go down

Notice of Disbandment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chryseum :: Everyone :: Random-
Jump to: