Chryseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for clan members of Chryseum to use.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Latest topics
» Minecraft Project: Shinjuku Babel
Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm by Tommy

» To anyone who still views here
Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm by Nat :D

» Notice of Disbandment
Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm by Hyperf00man

» True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)
Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am by UnluckyOrpheus

» The Start of the Chryseum Collection
Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 am by Tommy

» Trusted SIs
Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 pm by Caly

» Things that take up my time when I'm not on Kgb or MegaTen
Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 am by HSamanosukeA

» POLLS UP ARE!!!
Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm by Tommy

» Random Picture.
Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 am by ppwilderspin88

Music Player

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Magic Bullet Gunner Theory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kkousaka

Magic Bullet Gunner Theory Empty
PostSubject: Magic Bullet Gunner Theory   Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi, I am planning on building an Magic gunner with my alt, Kirino`, which I plan to enroll into the clan once I get going.

Here are some builds I have thought of, some of them are rather basic and perhaps many of them are being used right now. The three main classes I'm using are Magic Bullet, Curse of the Wretched, and Sharpshooter.

All builds require level 90 or above.

1 - Basic MB/Sharp:

Class 9 Shot
Class 2 Curse Magic
Class 9 Gun Knowledge
Class 4 Magic Control
Class 2 Demonology

Example Math:
2.7 + 0.2 +3.6 + 0.8 = 7.3 Magic Bullet
1.8 + 3.6 + 0.8 = 6.2 Sharpshooter

1.5 - Modified for 3 MP CPC and faster casttime:
Run Class 3 Demonology and Class 5 Magic Control and Class 7 Gun Knowledge instead of the above stats

2 - Magic Bullet with Sharp and CoTW:

Class 9 Shot
Class 5 Curse Magic
Class 6 Gun Knowledge
Class 1 Magic Control
Class 1 Destruction Magic
Class 1 Bless
Class 3 Demonology

5.8 Magic Bullet
6.0 Sharpsooter
3.0 Curse of the Wretched.

3 - Magic Bullet w/ Damage Hex, LCPC:
Class 2 Shot
Class 5 Curse Magic
Class 8 Gun Knowledge
Class 7 Magic Control
Class 1 Destruction Magic
Class 3 Bless

5.7 Magic Bullet
4.6 Curse of the Wretched

Out of the builds I listed here. I prefer the third one the most, because I enjoy reduced incantation and CPC provided by Class 5 Magic Control. The elemental toggles from Magic Control also contribute to incantation reduction as well as additional damage.

Feedback is much appreciated. Thanks.

Kyousuke`

Last edited by kkousaka on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet Gunner Theory   Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:35 am

I'll post my MB's build on here in a bit after I log on, just for a comparison.

Of all those builds, I'd say the most useful would be the one that includes Class 3.0 COTW. The addition of damage-increasing hexes makes him a more valuable addition to a team. Also makes him a viable part of a team for New Moon Daisoujou runs.

Since the best way to level from 61-97 in game is NM Daisoujou runs, having one of the roles of a NM Daisou run inherent in the build gives it yet another good use.
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet Gunner Theory   Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:19 pm

As promised, my build -

Shot - 9.0
Dodge - 1.0
Curse Magic - 2.0
Talk - 2.0
Demonology - 2.0
Gun Knowledge - 8.0
Magic Control - 2.0

Chains Acquired -

MB - 6.5
Sharpshooter - 6.0

Some explanation for my expertises being where they are -

First off, this is obviously not a purely damage build. Some expertises above could be seen as "wasted expertise," and they wouldn't be wrong.

I designed this character with clan support in mind, and that is why I possess Class 2 Talk. With this combined with the Lilith SS's skill Whisper of Temptation, I have the highest chance possible (without the corresponding +% to talk gear) to catch demons, making me useful for demon-catching requests.

Shot and Gun Knowledge are where they are so I could possess Sharpshooter 6.0. Sadly, a means to an end, I have no other reasons for having those expertises that high. The 9.0 Shot skill is alright, but not worth the extra expertise. Likewise, 8.0 Gun Knowledge's addition of +1 LNG-R to my total is nice, but unnecessary. I would have preferred to park it at 7.0 just for the reduced shot incantation time, honestly.

Curse is left exactly where it is due to its uselessness in my build. A means merely to unlock MB. Likewise with Demonology, except for Sharpshooter.

Magic Control was leveled to 2.0 for the reduced MP cost for shots. MB already has low CPC (Cost Per Cast), and this knocks down those 2MP shots to 1MP (due to rounding), and so on. It counts for a lot in the long run.

Dodge is leveled merely because I had the leftover Expertise points, and I figured of all the things I could level to class 1, it would be the most useful, stopping rapids dead in their tracks (or bullet frenzies) with a quick Stun Dodge.

Anyway, there we go!
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet Gunner Theory   Magic Bullet Gunner Theory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Bullet Gunner Theory
Page 1 of 1