Chryseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for clan members of Chryseum to use.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Latest topics
» Minecraft Project: Shinjuku Babel
Dear William I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm by Tommy

» To anyone who still views here
Dear William I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm by Nat :D

» Notice of Disbandment
Dear William I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm by Hyperf00man

» True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)
Dear William I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am by UnluckyOrpheus

» The Start of the Chryseum Collection
Dear William I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 am by Tommy

» Trusted SIs
Dear William I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 pm by Caly

» Things that take up my time when I'm not on Kgb or MegaTen
Dear William I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 am by HSamanosukeA

» POLLS UP ARE!!!
Dear William I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm by Tommy

» Random Picture.
Dear William I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 am by ppwilderspin88

Music Player

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Dear William

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Dear William Empty
PostSubject: Dear William   Dear William I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:03 pm

I believe I asked you to remove my banner from your website.
Remove me from your forums if you like, but I still want my banner removed.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

Dear William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear William   Dear William I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't see your name on it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

Dear William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear William   Dear William I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Nowhere anywhere on the banner is your name listed.

Also, that is no longer your banner. Your banner was removed as requested. What you are looking at is a recreation by our very own pie. If you look closely, you will see distinct differences.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com
Caly

Caly

Dear William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear William   Dear William I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Copyright.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Dear William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear William   Dear William I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Jordan, when did you get on Jenn's account?

Now let's get serious, that is no longer your banner. If it WAS, you'd have put your name
somewhere on it, as most artists typically do. So please, take your QQing ass somewhere
else, for it is not welcome here. I hate fucking pointless INTERNET DRAMA, so get the fuck
over the fact that we didn't want you back in the clan and shit. It really surprises me that
you think you have the nerve to bitch at Will and demand the banner be removed, just because
you couldn't get back into something that is merely DATA. Really? That's dumb. And then of
course, the moment Adam comes back, you suddenly show your face again, hmm? Really,
that's even dumber. If Adam is your friend, then fine, that's his choice. But honestly Jenn,
I can't stand when you fucking get like this. I almost left the fucking clan months ago because
I can't stand your attitude. And if you're going to be a bitch to Will, then I'm going to be a
bitch to you. You don't mess with my fucking best friend and expect me to be nice about it.

So in the great words of Tommy:

FUCK YOU, GTFO

have a nice day <3
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

Dear William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear William   Dear William I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Ventus wrote:

Now let's get serious, that is no longer your banner. If it WAS, you'd have put your name
somewhere on it, as most artists typically do. So please, take your QQing ass somewhere
else, for it is not welcome here. I hate fucking pointless INTERNET DRAMA, so get the fuck
over the fact that we didn't want you back in the clan and shit. It really surprises me that
you think you have the nerve to bitch at Will and demand the banner be removed, just because
you couldn't get back into something that is merely DATA. Really? That's dumb. And then of
course, the moment Adam comes back, you suddenly show your face again, hmm? Really,
that's even dumber. If Adam is your friend, then fine, that's his choice. But honestly Jenn,
I can't stand when you fucking get like this. I almost left the fucking clan months ago because
I can't stand your attitude. And if you're going to be a bitch to Will, then I'm going to be a
bitch to you. You don't mess with my fucking best friend and expect me to be nice about it.

FUCK YOU, GTFO

have a nice day <3

Requesting that if in the future we ever have a "greatest rants ever conducted in Chryseum forums" thread, that this be our first entry.
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com
Ventus

Ventus

Dear William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear William   Dear William I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:32 pm

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
Ventus wrote:

FUCK YOU, GTFO

have a nice day <3

Requesting that if in the future we ever have a "greatest rants ever conducted in Chryseum forums" thread, that this be our first entry.

I feel honored B]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear William   Dear William I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear William
Page 1 of 1