Chryseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for clan members of Chryseum to use.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Latest topics
» Minecraft Project: Shinjuku Babel
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm by Tommy

» To anyone who still views here
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm by Nat :D

» Notice of Disbandment
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm by Hyperf00man

» True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am by UnluckyOrpheus

» The Start of the Chryseum Collection
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 am by Tommy

» Trusted SIs
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 pm by Caly

» Things that take up my time when I'm not on Kgb or MegaTen
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 am by HSamanosukeA

» POLLS UP ARE!!!
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm by Tommy

» Random Picture.
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 am by ppwilderspin88

Music Player

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) Empty
PostSubject: Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)   Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:37 pm

Enhancement - Class 5.3
Class 2 Support Magic
Class 6 Curative Magic
Class 7 Bless

Curse of the Wretched - Class 5.0
Class 1 Destruction Magic
Class 5 Curse Magic
Class 5 Magic Control
Class 7 Bless

An alteration of Kyousuke's build. Borrowing a class from Curative and dropping it into Curse drops Enhance only by 0.3, and gives COTW the remaining 0.5 it needed to reach C5.0, granting the user Curse of the Broken Mirror, a skill that works in an AoE much like Erosion Hex, and eliminates all reflecting shields possessed by any enemies in the area.

The sacrifice lies in the loss of Diarahan, the strongest single-person heal, and Etnadi, the muddle-curing heal. However, nowadays most everyone has null muddle anyway, so this is not a huge deal, and if needed, the enhancer's demon can carry these heals. A recommended demon for this would be Loa, since they null muddle anyway, enabling them to always be able to use Etnadi when needed.

This build is a perfect union of both Enhance and COTW, creating a character superior in party support. The downside is this character performs rather poorly by themselves unless paired with a very strong damage-dealing demon. Even then, the enhancer themselves will be somewhat fragile if shields ever run out, making low Cooldown a must for survivability.

Last edited by UnluckyOrpheus on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com
megaman

megaman

PostSubject: i was bored   Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

how stats should be place for this build
lvl 1 -65 all intel
lvl 65+ vitality

WHY INTEL
intel boost it heal strength
increase duration on enhancements
increase strength on pulses

WHY VITALITY
vitality boost health/defense making character a tank
decreases cool down time every 10 vitality = -2.5% cooldown time

GEARS
omen set -cooldown/incant time
summer gothic set -cooldown/incant time

summer gothic can be replaced with motley set if enhancer wants to give party +10 stat boost

SOUL STONES/TAROTS
ganga crystals tarots
INT +2 STR -1 MAG -1 SPD -1
cool time -3% of support affinity skill
---------------------------------------------
kirin crystal ss to pants
-If recovery magic is above CLASS 4,
the effect +15% of recovery affinity skill,

-If support magic is above CLASS4,
cool time -10% of support affinity skill
or
parvati ss to pants
Null Mute
if CHAOS alignment, INT +10 MAG +4
------------------------------------------------
succubus crystal ss to shirt
INT +4, maximum MP +10
or
okuninushi crystal to shirt
Maximum HP of party member +25
if CHAOS alignment, VIT of party member +5, INT +5
------------------------------------------
thoth ss for head/face
Maximum MP +10 STR -5 SPD -5
When INT is 50+ Null muddle
If LAW alignment,
Maximum MP +15
------------------------------------------
High Pixie ss for shoes
MAG +2, INT +2, Force tolerance +5

these are just a general idea of what usefull crystals there
are for enhancers
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) 996122
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)   Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:40 pm

I actually wouldn't advise Leader + Omen set. The way the cooldown calculations work, you're better off with either one or the other.

As for SSes, I use on my Enhancer, and would personally recommend, the 4 Devas (Bisha, Jiko, Komou, Zochou). Overall, you get a +15 VIT and +15 INT boost. It's generally advertised as a melee set, but it works amazingly for Enhancers as well.

With that and specific gear INT boosts, I am able to toss on Kikuri-Hime tarots to most of my gear, which give +5% to heals used.
Back to top Go down
megaman

megaman

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)   Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 pm

the set i laid out was for low cd/incant time
but you can use anything youd like to be honest

the set i used for my enhancer was
Motley + smart for +15 stat boost for all pt members and +50% exp boost

wouldnt recommend 4devas unless u plan on staying NEUTRAL or CHAOS
since it sucks for LAW players
plus you dont get the full effect unless your CHAOS, when i say full effect i dont mean the full 4devas boost but the individual crystal boost
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)   Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:27 pm

I'll agree with the Law thing. -100 HP will hurt any character badly. 4 Devas would be bad for Law Enhancers.

Chaos isn't really needed for full enhancers though. The only things the Chaos effects give are bonuses that would only benefit combat roles.

Also, as to the gear, I was only pointing out that if you were to stack Omen and Leaders, you would actually have less CD/Incant than with a full Omen set alone. The way the damage calcs work out, you'd be taking away from Omen's potential.

tl;dr - Don't stack Omen and Leader.
Back to top Go down
Caly

Caly

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)   Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey so I have a few questionsss

1) I bought the 4 Devas crystals or w/e, and noticed that 1 of them is a head piece. This is problematic since Moth is also a head piece (muddle success +50%). What should I do about this?

2) How on earth am I supposed to raise magic control?
According to the wiki I need c2 or higher DM or DD or MB, none of which I have. (And I've already maxed/perfected DM at below 30 to avoid having to buy lethe crap later, so I'd really rather not reopen it, but I will if I have to.) I'm just hoping, please, tell me there's another way to raise MC? >.<
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)   Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Easy. ;D

Mothman is a talisman SS. So no worries there.

Magic Control can be raised through use of any of your hexes from COTW.
Back to top Go down
megaman

megaman

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)   Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Caly wrote:
Hey so I have a few questionsss

1) I bought the 4 Devas crystals or w/e, and noticed that 1 of them is a head piece. This is problematic since Moth is also a head piece (muddle success 50%). What should I do about this?

2) How on earth am I supposed to raise magic control?
According to the wiki I need c2 or higher DM or DD or MB, none of which I have. (And I've already maxed/perfected DM at below 30 to avoid having to buy lethe crap later, so I'd really rather not reopen it, but I will if I have to.) I'm just hoping, please, tell me there's another way to raise MC? >.<

go to a bookstore and look for this
Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) Cliffnotesyourpost1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)   Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyousuke's Build revised (Enh C5.3, COTW C5.0)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chryseum :: Everyone :: Build Stuff-
Jump to: