Chryseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for clan members of Chryseum to use.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Latest topics
» Minecraft Project: Shinjuku Babel
An Apology I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:34 pm by Tommy

» To anyone who still views here
An Apology I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm by Nat :D

» Notice of Disbandment
An Apology I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm by Hyperf00man

» True`Zero's Build (Crit-rapid with side of Enhance)
An Apology I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am by UnluckyOrpheus

» The Start of the Chryseum Collection
An Apology I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:21 am by Tommy

» Trusted SIs
An Apology I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 pm by Caly

» Things that take up my time when I'm not on Kgb or MegaTen
An Apology I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 am by HSamanosukeA

» POLLS UP ARE!!!
An Apology I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm by Tommy

» Random Picture.
An Apology I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 am by ppwilderspin88

Music Player

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

An Apology

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Sorry to everyone for not being on as of late. The holidays have attracted all of my attention, and I've kinda screwed up my sleep schedule in the process as well.

I'll confess, that isn't the only reason I haven't been on. With the recent loss of so many valuable members, and with these latest patches (floating marketplace, wtf?), I've lost a lot of compulsion to log in anymore. Pretty weak of me, as a clan leader, but I think I'm finally starting to lose interest in a game I was so sure would captivate me from now til kingdom come.

You guys have my MSN, you have my Facebook. If you ever need to get in contact with me when I'm not in game, definitely feel free to do so. I will try to make more of an effort to log in, but lately it's just not even that appealing of a thought.

As this is the case, if I continue to have trouble finding reasons to log in, I will begin considering handing the clan over to someone more capable and more interested in the game than myself. You guys deserve better than a dying clan, and better than a clan lead with little interest in the game. I've always wondered if I'd do well leading a clan, and I believe this lack of care in the game is my answer.

Like I said, please feel free to reply to this, I'll read it, and likewise, contact me outside the game if you like. I'll log in for you if you need anything at all, if I'm not already logged in.

With love,

UnluckyOrpheus
Back to top Go down
https://chryseum.forumotion.com

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:04 am

You're a fine and dandy clan lead, lovely. It's just a game, and people move on. I mean, for me, when something else grabs my attention I move fully onto it.

An example being me leaving my other game Dekaron for this one, and now me leaving Megaten (partially) for Fable 3 Razz

Also, having a boyfriend and whatnot. The clan isn't dying, I assure you. From what I've seen it's still going strong. I left because I really didn't have anyone in it that I was very close to, and to me I'd rather be in a 10 person clan with folks I really like rather than a 77 member clan full of people I hardly know.
I'm not very good with new people, because they always assume the wrong of me when I just do things my own certain way Razz

Ilu Will, but don't give up on something that I gave you shit for being way too into, that's just not like you ahah xD

You've got plenty of people in the clan who are important and could potentially reach the area of your heart in which I lay ;D
(I doubt it though, since I'M YOUR BESTESTESTEST FRIEND EVARRR<3)

(:
Keep goin, lovely.
Back to top Go down

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:05 am

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
I've kinda screwed up my sleep schedule

Your sleep schedule is perma-fucked, from yourself not anything else xDDD
<3
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:45 am

I've played Astonia 3 (on and off) for 6 years.....6 years. Have you played Megaten that long? I put so many fucking hours into that game that if our clan gets raided, no matter what, I'll log to help my homies, because I still have my clan there. I log no more then once out of 2-4 weeks now but they know if shits going down I'll be there.

I guess what I'm saying is....

Just because you are losing interest now, doesn't mean you should quit. I hate people who say they are gonna quit blah blah constantly then don't just for drama ( clearly you are not, just saying ) It means, take a break, 1 month, 1 year, leave your clan be - check in when you can, when you feel like it, if you don't then don't xD If there are problems or shit going down people will contact you, I'm sure.

I wouldn't be as good as I am now ( I'm not good, but for the time I've spent here, I feel Me and Caly both are doing decently ) without this clan, and I won't forget what you or any of you have done for us.

So just because you're getting bored, doesn't mean you should quit. Go chill out, surf, smoke, do whatever it is you do. The clan will be here when you get back.
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:39 am

Tommy wrote:

So just because you're getting bored, doesn't mean you should quit. Go chill out, surf, smoke, do whatever it is you do. The clan will be here when you get back.

I certainly hope so.

Nah, I never intended to give off the vibe that I was quitting. I'd never be dumb enough to believe I could actually quit this game. I always come back.

More than anything, yeah, I'll be taking a break from the game. A good hiatus always gets me interested in due time again.
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:17 am

Yeah, so we'll see you around then ^_^;

How was your christmas?
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:46 am

Tommy wrote:
Yeah, so we'll see you around then ^_^;

How was your christmas?

Christmas Eve rocked, due to being with family and all that. Always nice to see everyone all gathered and exchanging gifts.

Christmas was pretty blah. Decided to pick up cooking for some reason that day. I've been improving since!

How about you, Tommy?
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Haha it wasn't bad XD

But I've had better, though I probably say that every year ^^;

Speaking of cooking, I happened to win a free cooking class DVD from my work when we did the blue elephant shit hahaha.
Back to top Go down
UnluckyOrpheus
Admin
UnluckyOrpheus

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:34 pm

xD Well I mean, I hope this year wasn't that bad. Maybe next year will top em all? : P

Ahahahaha, free cooking DVD? Watch that shit! Impress the hell outta Caly with sum leet cookin, yo!
Back to top Go down
megaman

megaman

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:39 pm

you will be miss
An Apology Salute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chryseum :: Everyone :: Random-
Jump to: